Southern Pacific #9010
||Krauss Maffei (Germany)
||ML 4000 C'C'
||118,000 lbs @ 33%
- 1964, Built new for the Southern Pacific Railroad
- 1966, Renumbered SP 9113
- 1966, Rebuilt at Sacramento General Shops
- 1968, Retired by Southern Pacific
- 1969, Renumbered to SP 8799, rebuilt to Camera Car for locomotive simulator
- 1984, Retired by Southern Pacific
- 1986, Donated to California State Railroad Museum
- 2008, Ownership Transfered to Pacific Locomotive Assn.
- 2009, Under Restoration, Niles Canyon Railway
Donate to this project