|Builder||Lima Locomotive & Machine Co.|
|Cylinders||14.5 x 12|
|Boiler Pressure||180 PSI|
|Gross Weight||80 tons|
- Built new as Sierra Railway #12, Jamestown, CA
- Standard Lumber Co. #12, Standard, CA, 1912
- Pickering Lumber Co. #12, Standard, CA
- Sold to Connell Bros. Trucking Co., private owner, Stockton, CA for potential resale to Cuba
- Acquired by PLA May 1966
- In service Castro Point Railway 1985
- Participated in Expo 86, Vancouver, Canada
- Stored serviceable in 1986, needs FRA 15-year inspection
- Moved to Niles Canyon January 8, 2005
- Stored, Brightside, CA.
Note: This is the oldest operable 3-truck Shay in the world and the fourth oldest Shay in existence.