Skip to content
Special Event Tickets
We ask all visitors to our Niles Canyon Railway to please read and follow our COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy when you are on the property and trains of the NCRy.
- Volunteers are required to do a health self assessment before leaving home to start their shifts.
- Volunteers will also be required to wear face coverings. Gloves are optional.
- Entry without a ticket or reservation will not be permitted.
- Contactless Guest check-in will be conducted by staff at our Depot ticket window.
- Face masks are required for all Guests over the age of two (2) years old.
- Volunteers and Guests unwilling or unable to wear a face mask must refrain from visiting until the face mask requirement is lifted.
- Guests must practice a six-foot social distance while onboard unless arriving as a group of no more than 12 (Social Bubble).
- Time between train departures will be extended to allow time to thoroughly sanitize the train and to limit Guest density throughout our boarding platform, porta-potty corral, Chinese Railroad Workers Exhibit, and retail spaces.
- Train capacity will be limited to no more than 50% of the available seats.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property and on select railcars. Our public restrooms remain available for handwashing.
- Retail transactions must be cashless and shields are installed at retail registers to protect guests and NCRY volunteers.
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning and sanitization will be occurring throughout our property and railcars, with focus on high-touch areas.
- Signage throughout the property reminds everyone of mandated social distancing, use of face masks, and good hand hygiene.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.